Phone Enquiries:   +613 9329 8744
Email Enquiries:
Immigration Lawyers Melbourne

Student Visa 500 and Graduate Visa 485

Student Visa 500 and Graduate Visa 485 Immigration Lawyers Australia

Student and Graduate Visa 485 Immigration Lawyers Australia
Student Visa 500 and Graduate Visa 485 Immigration Lawyers Australia

There are many types of student visas. The right one for you will depend upon which country you are applying from and what type of study you intend to undertake in Australia. Student visas are valid for the period of study and have limits on work rights. You can apply for a student visa 500 for various levels of study, including:

Student Visa 500 and Graduate Visa 485

  • English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
  • Primary or secondary school
  • Vocational education and training (VET)
  • Higher education (for graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, bachelors and masters degrees)
  • Postgraduate research

There are also options available to students who have recently completed studies in Australia, via the subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa.
To apply for a student visa 500, you may be required to provide documentation relating to your English language ability, educational background, and financial ability to support your stay while you study in Australia.

You must also meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement, which might include an assessment of your personal circumstances in your home country, your potential circumstances in Australia, the value of the course to your future, your immigration history, and any other matter that is relevant to your intention to remain in Australia temporarily.

Applicants should be aware that there are several factors that, while potentially crucial to a successful application, are not widely known or published on the Department of Immigration’s website.

Erskine Rodan & Associates has extensive experience helping students apply for student visa as well as providing assistance in relation to breaches and/or cancellation of student visa 500.

If you need expert guidance from a specialist immigration lawyer, call us right now on +613 9329 8744.

Phone Erskine Rodan & Associates
+61 3 9329 8744
Fax Erskine Rodan & Associates
+61 3 9328 4191
Email Erskine Rodan & Associates
Erskine Rodan & Associates
Translate »